Tuesday, March 3, 2020

March 2020 Goals

February is done! Historically, I haven't had a great track record with this month, and a lot of folks  I know feel the same way. However, somehow, I managed to survive the month, not only with insanity intact, but with the bare minimum of cancelled plans, and a few goals accomplished, too:


Looking ahead to March, here are a few of my goals:

Finances
File and pay taxes
Find my old 457 paperwork
Pay off credit cards
Maybe pay off the last of my private loan

Health
Start going to the Y with Erica, and learn some of the weight machines
No soda, all month!
Play racquetball, at least once

Decluttering/Cleaning: 
-Reduce my shoe ownership by half
-Deal with some of the piles in my closet
-Tidy my medicine chest

Entertainment
-Watch Miss Americana
-Watch Emma
-Watch Miss Fisher and The Crypt of Tears
-Read 4 books

Crafts/Creativity
-Experiment with watercolors
-Work on my Australia scrapbook
-Practice casting on

What are some of the things you're wanting to tackle this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment