Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Plague Diaries, Issue 6: 18 March 2020

COVID-19 cases here in Indiana are up to 39, from yesterday's 39.

Hypothetically, if your friend told you that she  slept late, and then spent a lot of the day scrolling through Facebook and shoving cheddar goldfish down her gullet, only to roll over and take a long midafternoon nap, you'd tell her to pull herself up by her bootstraps and get on with things, wouldn't you? Purely hypothetically, of course.

I can't speak for any of the rest of you who are "doing your bit" by staying home, but it's clear to me (like it wasn't clear before) that I'm going to handle all of this better by keeping to a regimen. I'll be sure and tell my friend to put down the goldfish and keep buggering on.

My Eldest Sister did a blog post on keeping sanity while in self-exile. Pop on over and give her a read.

Memes, Tweets, and Funny Stuff of the Day: 




No comments:

Post a Comment