Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Plague Diaries, Issue 12: March 24, 2020


Pro-tip: Following your cats around and taking an obsessive number
 of pictures will fill approximately four hours of your day. 

The days in self-isolation march on, and without much effort, I manage to fill my time. Tuesday has been no different--I had a virtual meeting in the morning and virtual happy hour in the evening to anchor my day around, with a late-afternoon nap filling a goodly amount of the time. I also managed to do a little cooking: sheet pan zucchini parmesan 

The verdict? Meh. Tasty enough, but just...messy and not worth it.
The only other thing of note I did with my day was indulge (if such a word can be used) in a lengthy conversation with my ex, the former Mr. Melissa. Plague-time is a great time to catch up with folks we haven't communicated with in a while and make sure they're doing alright. Maybe it doesn't make a difference at all, but "good vibes" (god I hate that term") and kind words and conversations are never a bad thing, especially during times like these.

Quote of the Day, from my sister: "I cancelled that appointment. I'll reschedule when the world's done ending."

Total cases of COVID-19 in Indiana: up to 365, from the previous day's count of 259.

Funny Shit of the Day: 






No comments:

Post a Comment