Monday, March 23, 2020

Plague Diaries, Issue 10: March 22, 2020

It's been a slow day, over here at The Haggery. Perhaps because I had a mimosa-in-bed Skype date with my sisters this morning, and well after the Skype date ended, I stayed in bed. With my mimosas.




I'm not saying it's the best way to spend a lazy Sunday at the end of the world, but...oh, hell. Yes, yes I am saying that. 10/10, would recommend to a friend.

Other than that, I napped (those mimosas wore me out!) and sneaked out of The Haggery for a quick trip to leave some of that delicious turkey chili on a colleague's doorstep. Then back home, where I set up camp in bed again. Whatever. It's the weekend. A really, really, really long weekend. 

Like Saturday, COVID-19 cases in Indiana took a pretty sharp spike today--up to 201 from yesterday's 126. That's about a 59% increase. 


Like always, I'll leave a few funny things here: 






No comments:

Post a Comment