Sunday, April 5, 2020

Plague Diaries, Issue 24: April 5, 2020

"Let me advise you to take up your little burdens again, for though they seem heavy sometimes, they are good for us [...] Have regular hours for work and play, make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well."
-Marmee March, from Little Women

Never in my life have I been so grateful to see the back end of a weekend, nor so glad to contemplate the advent of a Monday. In general, this past week I've been quite good with keeping to a routine and a regimen, but I had far too much idleness this weekend. Never have I appreciated so much what and I'm so looking forward I'm sorely tempted to wear my most professional clothes and spend 5 hours re-reading old work emails. And then change into my nicest gown for dinner.

It's entirely possible I've watched too much Downton Abbey this weekend.

At least someone dressed up this weekend!



Daily Indiana COVID-19 Counts
Total Cases: 4,411 (up from yesterday's 3,953)
127 people have died.

Daily Gratitude
I can't believe I'm saying this...But I am grateful for Monday.

Daily Funnies

You'll want to read this one aloud!



No comments:

Post a Comment